Revised Covid-19 Protocol
The Revised Coronavirus (COVID-19) Protocol
The spread of COVID-19 has impacted all of us. The AmRide team and our partner companies continue to do our part in making every attempt to ensure that our drivers and our clients are comfortable and protected.
We are encourage drivers to get the Covid-19 vaccine and booster shots.
Below are the revised guidelines for our drivers and clients:
- Upon your request, drivers are to wear a mask while driving and engaging with you.
- Drivers are to have masks, hand sanitizer and/or a comparable cleaning agent in their possession at all times and, use as needed or requested.
- We ask drivers and clients to avoid contact, do not shake hands.
- Drivers are to ask for permission prior to touching the client’s luggage or belongings.
- In general, we ask clients and drivers to wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, using the bathroom or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and warm water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth at all times.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Drivers, if you are not feeling well or show any signs of symptoms, please inform your doctor, inform management, and do not accept rides.
- Clients, if you are not feeling well or show signs of symptoms, please do not schedule a ride.
- We ask that drivers and clients alike, please stay informed and follow their Local ordinances and CDC guidelines in order to avoid illness.
Should you have a concern, question or suggestion about this protocol please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org